Chantix has made my dreaming pure entertainment. I have had crazy dreams in the past and some of them reoccurring but these are a hodgepodge of random events and people.
Early Sunday morning I was dreaming quite hard….
My mother and grandmother and I were at a Casino which happened to have a dance club also. I was working some slot machines and my mother informed me that she and my grandmother were going to go dance. A few hours and broke later I went on a search for the dancing queens. Large over scaled double doors open and out come my mother, grandmother and a quite attractive young many around my current age who happens to be holding my grandmothers hand. They were laughing and giggling like little girls and they were also sweaty like they had been shaking some booty. When I asked them what they were doing and who this gentleman was my grandmother informs me that she met him in the dance club and that he is going home with her….HUH? I asked this young man how old he is and my grandmother’s response was that age has no bearing on true connections. I proceeded to tell my grandmother that it is inappropriate that she take this young man home with her not to mention the inappropriateness of said man being the same age as her granddaughter…which didn’t seem to bother her in the least. My mother was all giddy grins and seemed to support the entire scenario. I got upset because how is it that my 82 year old grandmother can find a man and a younger one at that and I didn’t talk to anyone the entire evening? I got in my car and left upset, violated and hoping I would never have to say, ‘my grandmother and her 26 year old husband’ EVER in my life. And then I woke up.
This morning I woke up with this imprinted in my brain….
I am standing in my parents home, which happened to be a multi-million dollar beach house when something strange happened to my younger brother (I can’t quite pinpoint the strange thing that happened to him). My father has been not feeling well so I let him rest. My mother, who happens to be Jennifer Lopez in my dream, is out on the beach practicing with her choreographer and back up dancers. I open the front door yelling for my mother but she can’t quite seem to hear me. Instead of walking out and disturbing her, because I am sure J-Lo would have been pissed that I interrupted her practice, I decided to take care of the situation myself. I slammed the door and lock it. After fiddling with the lock for a period of time our family’s body guard came over and informed me that he changed the lock and locked a different latch on the door for me. I informed him that in the future if he intends on changing the locks to MY house he needs to inform the entire family of their function. Then he proceeded to tell me that when it comes to matters of security regarding this home that it is none of my business. This exchange lasted for a bit. I ended up getting very angry and leaving my house without telling J-Lo or my father. I drove up to the gas station to fill up my tank in my quite modest black Honda Accord (seriously, I was driving my old car from college you would think J-Lo would have me in something else or maybe I am humbled and I don’t want her money…I don’t know at this point). I have my driver’s side door open while I am filling up so that I do not get hot in my car. While I am sitting there a car had pulled up to the pump across from me with two guys. The driver proceeds to get into my car with his mail. He was flipping through and checking his letters which was creepy enough and just talking to me. I asked him to please get out of my vehicle telling him that it is very odd he just get in my car like we know each other. He just kept talking and flipping. I start to ease out of my driver’s seat still asking him, and this time slightly louder, to please get out of my car. He finally agreed but not before starting to reach into my purse. I asked him to please not to. I got a sinister grin and he kept reaching. I started to beg for him not to reach into my purse. He reached in, grabbed and opened my wallet and took out a 50 dollar bill and a 20 dollar bill. He then reached into his pocket and handed me the contents which happened to be 12 dollars and a receipt. He also introduced me to the person sitting in the back seat of his car who looked like he was high on something. I woke up.
What does it all mean?
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment