Today is the day that my company kicks off its annual United Way campaign. I am proud to say that the company I work for is a big contributor for the St. Louis community United Way. This year I had the opportunity to become a member of the committee. I have had a great time putting this campaign together.
Most people know that this month marks the 40th Anniversary of Woodstock. We felt it only appropriate to have our campaign theme be 'Peace, Love and the United Way.' I look forward to see how much our company contributes this year to this great organization.
United Way helps fund many local programs which are vital especially during this tough economy. Our speaker captured everyone's attention by helping each individual in the room realize that they, themselves, have been touched by a United Way funded organization. I hope that this opened a lot of peoples eyes. Our goal this year is 95% participation within the company. I feel that with the enthusiasm of the kick-off today that we could very well reach that goal. If we do, we get Christmas Eve off! Here's hoping.
The photo is of me and two other committee members playing Wii Rockband as the other 450 associates come join the kick-off. I love that game a whole lot.
Most people know that this month marks the 40th Anniversary of Woodstock. We felt it only appropriate to have our campaign theme be 'Peace, Love and the United Way.' I look forward to see how much our company contributes this year to this great organization.
United Way helps fund many local programs which are vital especially during this tough economy. Our speaker captured everyone's attention by helping each individual in the room realize that they, themselves, have been touched by a United Way funded organization. I hope that this opened a lot of peoples eyes. Our goal this year is 95% participation within the company. I feel that with the enthusiasm of the kick-off today that we could very well reach that goal. If we do, we get Christmas Eve off! Here's hoping.
The photo is of me and two other committee members playing Wii Rockband as the other 450 associates come join the kick-off. I love that game a whole lot.
What do I have to do to get you to be off on Christmas Eve? It would not be the same without you there. Everyone, especially E and Z would be sad if you were not at Christmas Eve? I hope the speaker really motivated everyone because I need you on the 24th!
ReplyDelete