Thursday, August 6, 2009

It was time.




I have needed a change. I enjoy switching it up a bit.
This past week I have taken on a challenge. One that is difficult. Officially I have been smoke free for over 24 hours. No, I do not want to kill anyone. I have more energy and I have been told that I am in a better moood. I did have a dream last night about smoking which is normal but I thought it was funny. I was running toward my friend Carolyn on a beach with a cigarette in my hand screaming that I needed a lighter. Funny.
Along with this lifestyle change I decided that this girl needed a face lift on the outside as well. So, I cut 10 inches off of my hair. Yep, sure did. Donated the hair that was all one color to Locks of Love. I also decided that I was in need of a color change. So, I went super dark brown and magenta. So far, nothing but good response. Granted, I don't know if these people are stroking my ego or if they actually like my hair. Really though, it doesn't matter because I freaking love it!

Something is wrong with my computer so I will try to post a photo tonight. Until then, please sit in suspense.

1 comment:

  1. I am in full suspense....don't make me stalk your blog all night long. I will if I have to. I want to see it. Congrats on the 24 hour smoke free-ness. I love it! That's huge!

    ReplyDelete