
Well the dreams are getting less weird, I guess. Still dreaming pretty hard.
It has been awhile. In the last five weeks I have: been to a bachelorette party, been to a wedding, been to a fashion tradeshow of sorts, learned a new program for work, seen two bands play and watched Mizzou beat Illinois in our first game of the season. It was a busy month to say the least. Here are the photos from the bachelorette party. These photos were found in the Riverfront Times and London Calling’s website but there are many more on Facebook. My digital camera officially pooped out awhile ago and due to some expenses I have not purchased a new one. I rely on publications and friends to take photos of such fabulous occasions. This is bad, I know, because I enjoy taking photos.
I saw a psychic recently and that was quite the adventure. I am a skeptical person but very open minded so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was semi floored. She told me some generic stuff that is pretty basic from what I have heard. But the there were other things that she told me that I wasn’t prepared for. Susan the psychic: “The past year your world has been upside down. I am not sure why but it has been a weirdly rough year for you. The third week of October you will start to feel more settled. By May there will be a shift in your career. You won’t be doing the same thing but the skill set you currently have you will have forever. The word Interior sticks in my mind more clearly than anyone I have ever met. Focus on Interior and focus on Interior of self. (Interior Design…?) You don’t have kids but there is a pet. But if you choose? (literally she was questioning me) there are two children waiting for you.”
Me: “I am not sure if I want Children”
Susan: “Their spirits will find you either way. Through birth, adoption or pets. You are single and have been for awhile. (really? Duh!) I am told you will meet someone that you have never met soon. December, when you least expect it. Your relationship will be deep and when you come home you will feel safe. It will be a spicy relationship that is not bland but not edgy. You need to be yourself. You have a hard time being yourself around men. (TMI but I get nervous sometimes)
That was pretty much the extent of it. We will see. If by the third week of October nothing has settled then I will know she was a fake.
Things to look forward to: Mike finishing his NCIDQ so I can actually see my dear friend again; the First Annual Fall Ball which was a concept my friend Jess and I came up with because my prom sucked and I love formal gowns and what girl doesn’t really; Breast Cancer 5K with my mom in Springfield; Homecoming weekend in Columbia, MO with the Stan Fam.; the UNRAVEL IIDA Fashion Show and quite possibly Fashion Week in general. Lastly, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I don’t think I am dressing up this year because I cannot figure out how I am going to beat Ugly Betty from last year.
It has been awhile. In the last five weeks I have: been to a bachelorette party, been to a wedding, been to a fashion tradeshow of sorts, learned a new program for work, seen two bands play and watched Mizzou beat Illinois in our first game of the season. It was a busy month to say the least. Here are the photos from the bachelorette party. These photos were found in the Riverfront Times and London Calling’s website but there are many more on Facebook. My digital camera officially pooped out awhile ago and due to some expenses I have not purchased a new one. I rely on publications and friends to take photos of such fabulous occasions. This is bad, I know, because I enjoy taking photos.
I saw a psychic recently and that was quite the adventure. I am a skeptical person but very open minded so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was semi floored. She told me some generic stuff that is pretty basic from what I have heard. But the there were other things that she told me that I wasn’t prepared for. Susan the psychic: “The past year your world has been upside down. I am not sure why but it has been a weirdly rough year for you. The third week of October you will start to feel more settled. By May there will be a shift in your career. You won’t be doing the same thing but the skill set you currently have you will have forever. The word Interior sticks in my mind more clearly than anyone I have ever met. Focus on Interior and focus on Interior of self. (Interior Design…?) You don’t have kids but there is a pet. But if you choose? (literally she was questioning me) there are two children waiting for you.”Me: “I am not sure if I want Children”
Susan: “Their spirits will find you either way. Through birth, adoption or pets. You are single and have been for awhile. (really? Duh!) I am told you will meet someone that you have never met soon. December, when you least expect it. Your relationship will be deep and when you come home you will feel safe. It will be a spicy relationship that is not bland but not edgy. You need to be yourself. You have a hard time being yourself around men. (TMI but I get nervous sometimes)
That was pretty much the extent of it. We will see. If by the third week of October nothing has settled then I will know she was a fake.
Things to look forward to: Mike finishing his NCIDQ so I can actually see my dear friend again; the First Annual Fall Ball which was a concept my friend Jess and I came up with because my prom sucked and I love formal gowns and what girl doesn’t really; Breast Cancer 5K with my mom in Springfield; Homecoming weekend in Columbia, MO with the Stan Fam.; the UNRAVEL IIDA Fashion Show and quite possibly Fashion Week in general. Lastly, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I don’t think I am dressing up this year because I cannot figure out how I am going to beat Ugly Betty from last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment