
Hil, I realize that you have not sent his yet and it is partially because your cousin is a huge slacker and sucks at life. That being said....
I realize it is super late for a post about last Halloween however, my cousin and her husband are owed a huge huge huge thank you. Which, I might add, you will still get.
My cousin and her lovely husband own Austin Orthodonics in the glorious Nixa MO (home of Jason Bourne). I had this great idea that I wanted to go as Betty Suarez for Halloween as I love love love the show Ugly Betty. My cousin has always voiced the importance of taking care of your teeth. I.E. Don't ever get your tongue pierced! to all of the cousins. So, I thought I would call her to find out what I could do for make-shift braces as I have never had braces in my life. I am so glad I called her because she aked me the next time I was coming home. I hadn't planned on going home for awhile but her next comment made me change my mind immediately. She said that Dr. Kevin Austin would custom make me some braces. Hallelujah! Problem solved. Plus this means I would get to see one of my most specialist men Z.
So again, Hil and Kev, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP WITH MY AWESOME COSTUME! It turned out to be a great success and I have no idea how I am going to top that this year. Ideas are welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment