Wednesday, July 15, 2009

woa

I am acting out of character. Something is up and I can't put my finger on it. I have no idea what I am doing. Does anyone know what they are doing? I hope I find myself again in there soon. If I knew what was going on I could fix it. I feel like I am in a state of crisis but it is weird. I don't know how to explain it. Outwardly I feel fine. On the inside I feel like I am trying to claw my way out. I don't get it.

I did some feelgoodery last night. Sashas got a truck yesterday. Once all of the bottles were unloaded I took all of the cardboard to my house to be recycled. Let me tell you, that is a whole lot of cardboard. I am on a personal mission to get the owners to recycle. It is insane how many bottles and how much cardboard they toss everyday. Their lack of concern makes me feel guilty and I don't even work there. The owners spent time to purchase To Go boxes that are 100% recyclable yet they don't recycle anything. It is counter productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment